Thursday, January 27, 2011

P.E. Thriller!

Hi guys its Andrea again,

This morning all I felt was the feeling of being worried. If you've read my blog before you would know that every Wednesday I have the mile. Thankfully yesterday it was cancelled! Today I worried would be the make up. My coach's words was like a lullaby to my ears. She said that we would be doing dance. We all have groups and make up an aerobic dance. Today we had to teach it to the other groups. We aren't the best dancers in the world, but we try. I would say its the funniest thing I have ever seen. People all over the gym would stare and laugh. It almost looks like were dancing to the song "Thriller" by Michael Jackson. I am enjoying every part of it. Unfortunately, tomorrow is the performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment