Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Endurance Run Miracle

Hey guys its Andrea,
 Since yesterday I have been dreading to run the mile we do every wednesday in PE. I am not the fastest runer in the world, but I always try my hardest. So I figured I would have to do it anyway. This morning when I got to school there was a little drizzle nothing serious. when I was heading to the locker room it was getting a bit harder than before. I was excited that we couldnt run the mile! So i asked the PE coach and she said we were going outside unless it got worse. I felt pure dissapointment. When we were going outside out of the blue it was raining even worse than before! What I had remebered was that earlier I had prayed to Jesus to let the rain come down, it was a miracle!We had to stay in the gym and practice a different unit in PE. Now all I wonder is if we are going to make it up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment