Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Friendship that Ended

Hey guys its Andrea,
This morning was a complete confusion. At first me and my friend were talking about her boyfriend and only one other person knew. My other friend is always jealous of her boyfriends ,so we werent going to tell him because he is a blabbermouth. I hadn't realized he was there and I was talking about her boyfriend, when we saw him he left in a rush. I was thinking ,whatever he is just being a drama king. While I was in P.E. he and his class were across from us. I went to him and he completely ignored me. In 3rd hour he said he felt like he was the only person who didnt know, he wasn't. He was the 3rd besides me and the other kid. So I told him he couldnt say anything and got really mad at me. He said he wasn't going to talk to me ,when he was the one who started this whole ordeal. Now it is 6th hour and we still haven't talked. He said I was a bad
friend, but then I wondered why would he call me his best friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment